We’re on the lookout for a skilled asphalt operator – could this be you? Working hours are 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday with Saturday work when required.
Once you start in this job you can’t stop – the material we use is hot so once you start, things have to be completed which means you’ll need to be flexible about finishing times.
We’d like to hear from you if you have:
– A sound understanding and knowledge of asphalting practices, such as screeding and plating
– Experience in plant paving and roller operations
– Experience in chip seal operations
– Hold a minimum of restricted license but full class 1 with WTR endorsement is preferred
– Be able to support your application with references – – Be able to demonstrate the pillars of PCL’s culture
– Be drug free and able to complete pre-employment screening
– Have an understanding of health & safety in civil construction
You need to be an NZ citizen or hold a valid work visa – if you like the sound of this role please email email@example.com with “Skilled Asphalt Operator” in your subject line.